Take a proctored (college) exams
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- Exams may be taken whenever the library is open
- Students can take their exams at any one of the tables in the library
- Students should come to the library ahead of time to have the permission paper signed by the library staff so that the instructor knows where the exam will be taken
- Any staff member of the library can give permission for exams to be taken at the library.
- Exams can either be sent by mail or faxed to the library.
- The address for the library is Garnavillo Public Library, 112 S. Main Street, P.O.Box 254, Garnavillo, IA 52049 and the fax number is 563-964-2119.
- Students can take both written and online exams at the library
- There is not a charge for this service