GARNAVILLO PUBLIC LIBRARY
❄ Thank you for your cooperation!
Thank you for your cooperation!
Library website: www.garnavillo.lib.ia.us
Library email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone # 563-964-2119
🌟 🌟 2023 SUMMER READING PLANS 🌟 🌟
Click on the Summer Reading tab to find out more details about the upcoming plans for the 2023 summer program called "FIND YOUR VOICE". Come to the Library and sign up starting June 1, 2023.
- Week # 1: June 7 (Wednesday) at 10:30 am .. "The Bee Lady" with Connie Ruff
- Week # 2: June 14 (Wednesday) at 10:30 am .. "Chalk the Walk" with Kathy Helle
- Week # 3: June 21 (Wednesday) at 10:30 am .. "Find Your Voice with Singing" with Barbara Ruff
- Week # 4: June 28 (Wednesday) at 10:30 am .. Fire & EMT Departments visit the Library
- Week # 5: No Program .... Take & Make Crafts available
- Week # 6: July 12 (Wednesday) at 10:30 am .. "Be You" with NaDyne Meyer
- Week # 7: July 19 (Wednesday) at 10:30 am .. "Call of the Wild" with Osborne Naturalist Program
- Contracts to be completed by July 29, 2023
COUNTY FOOD SHELF DRIVE
The Garnavillo Public will be accepting non perishable food items, personal supplies and cleaning supplies for the Clayton County Food Shelf. If you would like to donate, just bring in your items and put them in our designated box set up for the County food shelf. The librarians will make sure that the items in the box are delivered to the food shelf. 🛒 Thank you for any support that you can give to this project.
In the Library there is a display of dinnerware with "LIBRARY" stamped on the items. We are looking for more information on the history of these items. Maybe they were used for the Tuesday Study Club and possibly purchased around 1950. If you have any information on these dishes, please contact the library at 964-2119 and talk with one of the librarians.