Take a proctored (college) exams
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- Exams may be taken whenever the library is open
- Students can take their exams at any one of the tables in the library
- Students should come to the library ahead of time to have the permission paper signed by the library staff so that the instructor knows where the exam will be taken
- Any staff member of the library can give permission for exams to be taken at the library.
- Exams can either be sent by mail or faxed to the library. The address for the library is Garnavillo Public Library, 122 Main Street, P.O.Box 254, Garnavillo, IA 52049 and the fax number is 563-964-2119.
- Students can take both written and online exams at the library
- There is not a charge for this service